How does it work?
- Upload your file. With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select the language of the file. We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Choose "Machine generated" or "Human made". Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our human service, your transcript will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript. Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you select our human service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format. You can export to TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more. It’s that easy to transcribe a file!
Why is transcription important in San Antonio?
San Antonio is the 7th most populous city in the United States. Military, health care, government–civil service, financial services, oil and gas, and tourism are the mainstays of San Antonio's economy. For all those industries and for many more, Happy Scribe is the perfect transcription service when in need to transcribe any audio or video files.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Happy Scribe have a physical location in San Antonio?
Even though we offer transcription services in San Antonio we do not have a physical office in the city. However, our online platform allows us to offer our transcription services anywhere around the world!
Are your transcribers from San Antonio?
Some of our transcribers are based in San Antonio. To provide you with the best accuracy and turnaround time, we hire native language professionals from different places of the world.
How fast will I get my files?
A human transcriber from Happy Scribe can provide you with a proofread & high-quality transcript within 24 hours. If you need your files urgently, you can also use our automatic transcription software. If the audio quality is good, our transcription software takes around 20 minutes to transcribe 1 hour audio files. That's the reason we are one of the best transcription service in San Antonio!
What's the difference between a freelance transcriptionist based in San Antonio and a transcription service?
Working with a freelance transcriptionist based in San Antonio is perfectly fine if you have few files to transcribe. However, when you have bigger amounts of files to be transcribed, you might need a transcription service that can transcribe accurately in several languages. Happy Scribe is one of the most popular transcription companies amongst San Antonio industries.
Do you offer transcription jobs in San Antonio?
Even though we don't have a physical location in San Antonio, our transcriptionists can work from anywhere in the world. You just need a computer and internet connection! If you are interested in working as a transcriptionist in San Antonio you can apply here to start working with Happy Scribe!
excellent transcriptionExcellent transcription, fantastic tool, work very well in french Very useful, I have made the film and interviews tracriptions for writing a book. Gain of timePETIT - Trustpilot
have used this for transcribing…-have used this for transcribing interviews can be transcribed Simultaneously, it is convenient, transcribed in minutesSherma Sappari - Trustpilot
Easy to use.Easy to use. Effective Way to-have a transcript quickly.Deanna Telaroli - Trustpilot
excellentexcellent! I transcribed scientific audio text, not Clearly spoken, still got a nice transcriptBernd - Trustpilot