How does it work?
- Upload your file.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select the language of the file.We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your transcript will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you select our professional service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.You can export to TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more. It’s that easy to transcribe a file!
Why is transcription important in San Jose?
San Jose is home for many companies with 1,000 or more employees have offices in San Jose, including Adobe, Altera, Cisco Systems, eBay, PayPal, Roku, Inc., Rosendin Electric, Sanmina-SCI, Western Digital, and Xilinx, as well as large facilities for Becton Dickinson, Ericsson, and Hewlett-Packard Corporation... For all these business, Happy Scribe transcription services are the perfect alternative when in need of and affordable, accurate and fast transcription company in San Jose.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Happy Scribe have a physical location in San Jose?
Even though we offer transcription services in San Jose we do not have a physical office in the city. However, our online platform allows us to offer our transcription services anywhere around the world!
Are your transcribers from San Jose?
Some of our transcribers are based in San Jose. To provide you with the best accuracy and turnaround time, we hire native language professionals from different places of the world.
How fast will I get my files?
A professional transcriber from Happy Scribe can provide you with a proofread & high-quality transcript within 24 hours. If you need your files urgently, you can also use our automatic transcription software. If the audio quality is good, our transcription software takes around 20 minutes to transcribe 1 hour audio files. That's the reason we are one of the best transcription service in San Jose!
What's the difference between a freelance transcriptionist based in San Jose and a transcription service?
Working with a freelance transcriptionist based in San Jose is perfectly fine if you have few files to transcribe. However, when you have bigger amounts of files to be transcribed, you might need a transcription service that can transcribe accurately in several languages. Happy Scribe is one of the most popular transcription companies amongst San Jose industries.
Do you offer transcription jobs in San Jose?
Even though we don't have a physical location in San Jose, our transcriptionists can work from anywhere in the world. You just need a computer and internet connection! If you are interested in working as a transcriptionist in San Jose you can apply here to start working with Happy Scribe!
Happyscribe is really a very efficient…Happyscribe really is a very efficient tool That I use to make transcripts in different languages without HAVING to manually make the time coding.ilyess amri - Trustpilot
Very nice tool if you are a student…Very nice tool if you are a student like me, Who Would like to use your time is everything else order the transcriptDebbie Justesen - AppSumo
Great automated transcriptionGreat automated transcription. Provides additional features like collaborative editing and corrections for whilst listening.J Angelo Rac - Trustpilot
Excellent serviceThis service though Somewhat pricey, offers great transcript with minimal editing required.Ciarán O'Lastname - Trustpilot