How to translate Dutch video to German?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Dutch".We currently support translating from Dutch to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "German".Our video translator will generate the German translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Dutch to German.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Dutch to German video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Dutch video and our video translator will translate it into German.
How can I translate a video from Dutch to German?
If you want to translate a video from Dutch to German, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Dutch video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to German from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
I'm using the subtitling & transcript…I'm using the subtitling & transcript HappyScribe tool and it works great. It rematches even the voice / speech with the captions you edit and place in a new field. That's AI, well done and thank you, HappyScribe!Anonymous - Trustpilot
Great appGreat app. Very accurate transcript, with occasional misses That APPEAR related to the recording quality Rather than the product. Strongly recommended!John Flynn - Trustpilot
Great subtitle generatorGreat subtitle generator! The best That I use so far (and I use a lot)!Helder Pinto - Trustpilot
Quick and accurateQuick and accurate. The generated subtitles Were almost perfect. I Had to Correct Some shares, add new lines. Easy !!Rachel Drosterij - Trustpilot