How to translate audio?
- Upload your audio file.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select the language of the audio.We support transcription in 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Choose "Transcription".To translate your audio, we first need to transcribe it.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" and choose your language.Our audio translator will generate the translation of your transcript within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get your audio file to translated.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many languages can I translate my audio to?
Happy Scribe supports automatic translation in more than 10 languages.
What languages does the audio translator support?
Happy Scribe can translate audio in German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Mandarin.
How does audio translation work?
To translate your audio, we first need to extract the speech from them and convert them into text. Happy Scribe's transcription services transcribe audio accurately and deliver it back to our clients in the shortest time possible. Once you receive the transcription, you can automatically translate it from your user dashboard.
Is it necessary to transcribe my audio before translating it?
Yes, it is. Users can choose between automatic or professional transcription. The former is more accurate, and it's perfect if you want to save time proofreading the file. Automatic transcription is faster, however, you will need to proofread the transcript yourself afterward.
How long does it take to transcribe and translate audio files?
With our professional transcription service, 1-hour files can be processed in less than 24 hours. If you choose automatic transcription, transcribing a 1-hour file can take minutes. Once you receive the transcripts, you can translate the text from your user dashboard. Translation will take some seconds, as everything is automatic.
Erfolgreiche Ausbildung in AmerikaThanks to Happy Scribe, I can translate English videos and English language files into German. Happy Scribe is a tremendous help for me in learning. So I have already passed two online training courses in America very successfully.Manuela Frenzel - Trustpilot
Happyscribe listens but also acts! Awesome!Hi, I love HappyScribe. Clear site. They listen to customers in Their underpromise and overdelivering. The next update is with translation! I love it! I also like the fact That You can bring in your own Vocabulary! That works fantastic!"Frank van Zutphen - Trustpilot
An absolutely fantastic toolI am impressed by the transcription and translation. And it all happens with great speed. I have not tried yet the subtitles. I'm sour That this works just as well. It saves me a lot of time in my work.Marie-Theres Tschiersch - Trustpilot
Great toolGreat tool! Translation from speech to text is fast and accurate. It saves lots of my time in the edit videoTanja - Trustpilot