How to translate audio?
- Upload your audio file. With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select the language of the audio. We support transcription in 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Choose "Transcription". To translate your audio, we first need to transcribe it.
- Choose "Machine generated" or "Human made". Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our human service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript. Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our human service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" and choose your language. Our audio translator will generate the translation of your transcript within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format. It’s that easy to get your audio file to translated.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many languages can I translate my audio to?
Happy Scribe supports automatic translation in more than 10 languages.
What languages does the audio translator support?
Happy Scribe can translate audio in German, English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, and Mandarin.
How does audio translation work?
To translate your audio, we first need to extract the speech from them and convert them into text. Happy Scribe's transcription services transcribe audio accurately and deliver it back to our clients in the shortest time possible. Once you receive the transcription, you can automatically translate it from your user dashboard.
Is it necessary to transcribe my audio before translating it?
Yes, it is. Users can choose between automatic or human transcription. The former is more accurate, and it's perfect if you want to save time proofreading the file. Automatic transcription is faster, however, you will need to proofread the transcript yourself afterward.
How long does it take to transcribe and translate audio files?
With our human transcription service, 1-hour files can be processed in less than 24 hours. If you choose automatic transcription, transcribing a 1-hour file can take minutes. Once you receive the transcripts, you can translate the text from your user dashboard. Translation will take some seconds, as everything is automatic.
For translators and subtitlists looking…For translators and subtitlists looking for a way to PLC That first step of Generating a decently SRT file synced with natural breaks and real sentences (capitalization and punctuation), this is miles beyond YouTube and other services!Brad Hodges - Trustpilot
Great transcription tool if you work in multiple languagesI use HappyScribe icts for subtitling tool (one of the best if not THE best - fast, easy to hardcode subs, and cheap) and for translations. Great accuracy, lots of languages available, and a new tool to translate audio transcribed.Rob D. - Carpeterra
Great service with an intuitive design…Great design with an intuitive services packed with translation and exporting features I PARTICULARLY Like the top-up based pricing system meaning you only pay for what you need.ricky - Trustpilot
Works fast and proper translationWorks fast and proper translation. English speakers are no outcome except Irish accent.Babette L - Trustpilot