How to translate German audio to English?
- Upload your audio file.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "German".We currently support translating from German to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Select "Transcription".To translate your audio, we first need to transcribe it.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "English".Our audio translator will generate the English translation of your transcript within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate your German audio to English.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the German to English audio translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the German audio and our audio translator will translate it into English.
How can I translate an audio file from German to English?
If you want to translate an audio recording from German to English, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the German audio to text. Once you have received the transcript, you can translate the transcript to English from the editor.
Why should I translate German audio into written English?
Translating your German audio to text in English has multiple applications. For instance, if you are trying to learn the language, it might help you understand the text better. Another interesting application of translating audio files is that you can create closed captions and subtitles in other languages much faster.
Is there any app that can translate German speech to English?
There are plenty of free iPhone and Android apps that can translate German speech into English. However, live audio translation might lack precision. Even though we don't offer live speech translation, if you are looking for an affordable, accurate, and fast German to English audio translator, Happy Scribe is the best alternative.
A true time and money saverHappy Scribe is a true time and money saver! I use it for interview transcripts and video subtitling for Premiere Pro.Aarni Heiskanen - Trustpilot
Love happy ScribeLove happy Scribe. The team really cares to Develop and Improve it. One of the best deals I got recently. cheersNoz Hozaya - Trustpilot
Very happy with my first transcriptionVery happy with my first transcript. Easy to upload and download, and various formats. Impressed with quality, speed and cost Compared with a "human" typist in the past. Eager to use again.Customer - Trustpilot
Good app with great usabilityGood app with great usability. Does what it says. The audio to text engine is very accurate (better than Kapwing's Beta qui I've tested Extensively). Seems Team is dedicated constant improvements, too. I'm happy I purchased this!Marc Green - Trustpilot