How to translate German audio to Dutch?
- Upload your audio file.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "German".We currently support translating from German to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Select "Transcription".To translate your audio, we first need to transcribe it.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Dutch".Our audio translator will generate the Dutch translation of your transcript within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate your German audio to Dutch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the German to Dutch audio translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the German audio and our audio translator will translate it into Dutch.
How can I translate an audio file from German to Dutch?
If you want to translate an audio recording from German to Dutch, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the German audio to text. Once you have received the transcript, you can translate the transcript to Dutch from the editor.
Why should I translate German audio into written Dutch?
Translating your German audio to text in Dutch has multiple applications. For instance, if you are trying to learn the language, it might help you understand the text better. Another interesting application of translating audio files is that you can create closed captions and subtitles in other languages much faster.
Is there any app that can translate German speech to Dutch?
There are plenty of free iPhone and Android apps that can translate German speech into Dutch. However, live audio translation might lack precision. Even though we don't offer live speech translation, if you are looking for an affordable, accurate, and fast German to Dutch audio translator, Happy Scribe is the best alternative.
Very impressed of the speed of…Very impressed by the speed of rendering the subtitles, it's accurancy and easy of use. Have not tried in a foreign language, that's next on my agenda!Katleen - Trustpilot
This is a wonderful serviceThis is a wonderful service! It beats the heck out of typing ... =)NMSkillz - Trustpilot
I love this programI love this program. Takes all the pain out of transcribing interviews as a journalist.Rebecca Grapevine - Trustpilot
I did my first transcription with Happy…I did my first transcript with Happy Scribe and I was very pleased! It was easy, quick, and accurate ... will be using again for sure!Sarah Kim - Trustpilot