How to translate German audio to Dutch?
- Upload your audio file. With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "German". We currently support translating from German to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Select "Transcription". To translate your audio, we first need to transcribe it.
- Choose "Machine generated" or "Human made". Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our human service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript. Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our human service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Dutch". Our audio translator will generate the Dutch translation of your transcript within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format. It’s that easy to get translate your German audio to Dutch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the German to Dutch audio translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the German audio and our audio translator will translate it into Dutch.
How can I translate an audio file from German to Dutch?
If you want to translate an audio recording from German to Dutch, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the German audio to text. Once you have received the transcript, you can translate the transcript to Dutch from the editor.
Why should I translate German audio into written Dutch?
Translating your German audio to text in Dutch has multiple applications. For instance, if you are trying to learn the language, it might help you understand the text better. Another interesting application of translating audio files is that you can create closed captions and subtitles in other languages much faster.
Is there any app that can translate German speech to Dutch?
There are plenty of free iPhone and Android apps that can translate German speech into Dutch. However, live audio translation might lack precision. Even though we don't offer live speech translation, if you are looking for an affordable, accurate, and fast German to Dutch audio translator, Happy Scribe is the best alternative.
An absolutely fantastic toolI am impressed by the transcription and translation. And it all happens with great speed. I have not tried yet the subtitles. I'm sour That this works just as well. It saves me a lot of time in my work.Marie-Theres Tschiersch - Trustpilot
Great transcription tool if you work in multiple languagesI use HappyScribe icts for subtitling tool (one of the best if not THE best - fast, easy to hardcode subs, and cheap) and for translations. Great accuracy, lots of languages available, and a new tool to translate audio transcribed.Rob D. - Carpeterra
This makes my life so much easier!This makes my life so much Easier !! nice and quick, and aussi does the translation from one language to speaking Reviews another language writing. Awesome!James and Evelyn Official - Trustpilot
Happyscribe listens but also acts! Awesome!Hi, I love HappyScribe. Clear site. They listen to customers in Their underpromise and overdelivering. The next update is with translation! I love it! I also like the fact That You can bring in your own Vocabulary! That works fantastic!"Frank van Zutphen - Trustpilot