How to transcribe French?
- Upload your file.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "French".We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your transcript will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and native French speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to French text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you select our professional service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.You can export to TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more. It’s that easy to get your French audio and videos transcribed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should use our French transcription services?
Happy Scribe is the perfect platform for French transcribers and French linguists to quickly and affordably do French audio transcription and video transcription. Even native French speakers and freelancers can greatly accelerate their workflow.
How long does it take to transcribe my files in French?
Our automatic transcription software can get your files transcribed in just a few minutes with 85% accuracy. Furthermore, if you go for our professional transcription service, your transcript will be ready in 24 hours with 99% accuracy.
What languages do you currently support for the professional service?
The professional service is currently only available in English, French, Spanish, and German.
Can I upload French files from other platforms?
Yes, you can! We support importing audio/video files from many platforms such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Wistia, Vimeo, and Youtube.
Which formats can I export my French file to?
You can export your French transcripts to many text formats as well as subtitle formats including Plain Text (.txt), Microsoft Word (.docx), PDF (.pdf), SubRip (.srt)... The export can include timestamps, highlights, and speaker names. We offer as well a free subtitle file converter.
Happyscribe is really a very efficient…Happyscribe really is a very efficient tool That I use to make transcripts in different languages without HAVING to manually make the time coding.ilyess amri - Trustpilot
I really enjoy using Happy ScribeI really enjoy using Happy Scribe. And I confirm that the French transcription is right around 95%! Good enough for me, it helps me save time now to subtitle my videos.Mireille Swiatek - Trustpilot
Does exactly as describedDoes exactly as described. The Arabic transcription is fairly accurate. Excellent product.Mohammed Jassem - Trustpilot
Great transcription tool if you work in multiple languagesI use HappyScribe icts for subtitling tool (one of the best if not THE best - fast, easy to hardcode subs, and cheap) and for translations. Great accuracy, lots of languages available, and a new tool to translate audio transcribed.Rob D. - Carpeterra