How to transcribe German?
- Upload your file.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "German".We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your transcript will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and native German speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to German text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you select our professional service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.You can export to TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more. It’s that easy to get your German audio and videos transcribed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should use our German transcription services?
Happy Scribe is the perfect platform for German transcribers and German linguists to quickly and affordably do German audio transcription and video transcription. Even native German speakers and freelancers can greatly accelerate their workflow.
How long does it take to transcribe my files in German?
Our automatic transcription software can get your files transcribed in just a few minutes with 85% accuracy. Furthermore, if you go for our professional transcription service, your transcript will be ready in 24 hours with 99% accuracy.
What languages do you currently support for the professional service?
The professional service is currently only available in English, French, Spanish, and German.
Can I upload German files from other platforms?
Yes, you can! We support importing audio/video files from many platforms such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Wistia, Vimeo, and Youtube.
Which formats can I export my German file to?
You can export your German transcripts to many text formats as well as subtitle formats including Plain Text (.txt), Microsoft Word (.docx), PDF (.pdf), SubRip (.srt)... The export can include timestamps, highlights, and speaker names. We offer as well a free subtitle file converter.
Very intuitive features and interface…Very intuitive interface and features to generate and edit subtitles synchronized with the video. It works very well with video audio HAVING french.MR - Trustpilot
Transcribe over 119 languages and translates 9 both waysEasy to use, quick to set-up. Translates 9 languages in both ways (!) And transcribes in over 118 languages. Interpunction works really well Even When recording is not too clear. Time saver - absolutely recommended"Anton - Trustpilot
ExcellentExcellent! This software saved me. It works very well: the audio file I uploaded was ok in terms of resolution and quality but not good in term of dialect, but the software transcribed it perfectly. Very good.Valerio Cozzi - Trustpilot
This makes my life so much easier!This makes my life so much Easier !! nice and quick, and aussi does the translation from one language to speaking Reviews another language writing. Awesome!James and Evelyn Official - Trustpilot