How it works
- Upload your files. Upload your files, your URLs, or pull from Youtube, Vimeo, Drive, and more.
- We start working. Our subtitle generator will create subtitles for your videos.
- Review & publish. After a few minutes, access your subtitles and publish!
How to generate subtitles?
- Upload your video. With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select the language of the video. We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Select "Machine generated". Our automatic subtitle generator is lightning fast and 85% accurate.
- Receive your subtitles. Our generator will generate your subtitles in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file).
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred subtitle format. You’ve successfully generated subtitles for your video!
Dedicated Subtitle Editor
Made for subtitlers, our interactive editors will ease the way you interact with your subtitles.
Format & Hardcode Subtitles
Formats your subtitles to make them match your brand. You can select multiple settings and get your video ready to publish. You can also directly download the video with burned-in subtitles.
Decide how your subtitles are going to look with our line, CPL, and CPS management.
Translate your subtitles to many languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
No limits on uploads
Upload files of any size and length. Our subtitle editor supports them all.
CPS allows you to ensure that your viewers have time to read the subtitles.
Edit Starting Timecode
By providing the starting timestamp, you can decide when the subtitles start.
Multiple Export Formats
We provide exports in SRT, VTT, STL, Final Cut Pro, AVID, Premiere, and more.
Share your subtitles in view-only or edit mode.
Visual Timeline & Soundwave
See subtitles in real time and check their position with the soundwave.
Workspaces for collaboration
Create spaces for you to share your files with the rest of your team.
APIs & Integrations
Seamlessly integrate with your favourite applications: Zapier, Youtube, and more.
Security & Confidentiality
All files are protected and remain private. Your subtitles are protected.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are subtitles?
Subtitles are text originating from a dialog or commentary transcript or screenplay in movies, TV shows, video games, and the like, generally shown at the bottom of the screen, but may also be at the top of the screen if the text at the bottom of the screen is already present.
How can I generate subtitles for my videos?
By using Happy Scribe's automatic subtitle generator you will be able to generate subtitles in 120+ languages. Just upload or add a link to your video and our subtitling software will extract the speech from your video file and convert it into subtitles with 85% accuracy.
Amazing techAmazing tech. Extremely helpful to streamline processes captioning and transcription. At incredibly competitive prices. The accuracy of the transcripts so far is excellent.PABLO - Trustpilot
An incredible toolAn incredible tool, I use it to transcribe from videos and aussi to generate subtitles.Carlos Martins - Trustpilot
Great softwareGreat software. It makes it easy, to transcribe a video and add subtitles. Saves me hours Compared To manual transcription.Thorsten Scherbaum - Trustpilot
Happy Scribe is a really powerful an…Happy Scribe is a really Powerful year easy-to-use tool That Allows us to generate scripts from the videos That We Produce in order to generate closed caption.Client - Trustpilot