How to transcribe Khmer?
- Upload your file. With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Khmer". We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Select "Machine generated". Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate.
- Receive your transcript. Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to Khmer text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file).
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format. You can export to TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more. It’s that easy to get your Khmer audio and videos transcribed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should use our Khmer transcription services?
Happy Scribe is the perfect platform for Khmer transcribers and Khmer linguists to quickly and affordably do Khmer audio transcription and video transcription. Even native Khmer speakers and freelancers can greatly accelerate their workflow.
How long does it take to transcribe my files in Khmer?
Our automatic transcription software can get your files transcribed in just a few minutes with 85% accuracy. Furthermore, if you go for our human transcription service, your transcript will be ready in 24 hours with 99% accuracy.
What languages do you currently support for the human service?
The human service is currently only available in English, French, Spanish, and German.
Can I upload Khmer files from other platforms?
Yes, you can! We support importing audio/video files from many platforms such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Wistia, Vimeo, and Youtube.
Which formats can I export my Khmer file to?
You can export your Khmer transcripts to many text formats as well as subtitle formats including Plain Text (.txt), Microsoft Word (.docx), PDF (.pdf), SubRip (.srt)... The export can include timestamps, highlights, and speaker names. We offer as well a free subtitle file converter.
US English transcription works greatUS English transcript is better than expected. Punctuation and editing works Those shares need correcting That works like a charm.Gunther Rattay - Trustpilot
Does exactly as describedDoes exactly as described. The Arabic transcription is fairly accurate. Excellent product.Mohammed Jassem - Trustpilot
Transcribe over 119 languages and translates 9 both waysEasy to use, quick to set-up. Translates 9 languages in both ways (!) And transcribes in over 118 languages. Interpunction works really well Even When recording is not too clear. Time saver - absolutely recommended"Anton - Trustpilot
Happyscribe is really a very efficient…Happyscribe really is a very efficient tool That I use to make transcripts in different languages without HAVING to manually make the time coding.ilyess amri - Trustpilot