How to translate German audio to Japanese?
- Upload your audio file.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "German".We currently support translating from German to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Select "Transcription".To translate your audio, we first need to transcribe it.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Japanese".Our audio translator will generate the Japanese translation of your transcript within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate your German audio to Japanese.
Below is the list of audio formats we support for transcription and subtitles.
Below is the list of languages we support for transcription and subtitles.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the German to Japanese audio translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the German audio and our audio translator will translate it into Japanese.
How can I translate an audio file from German to Japanese?
If you want to translate an audio recording from German to Japanese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the German audio to text. Once you have received the transcript, you can translate the transcript to Japanese from the editor.
Why should I translate German audio into written Japanese?
Translating your German audio to text in Japanese has multiple applications. For instance, if you are trying to learn the language, it might help you understand the text better. Another interesting application of translating audio files is that you can create closed captions and subtitles in other languages much faster.
Is there any app that can translate German speech to Japanese?
There are plenty of free iPhone and Android apps that can translate German speech into Japanese. However, live audio translation might lack precision. Even though we don't offer live speech translation, if you are looking for an affordable, accurate, and fast German to Japanese audio translator, Happy Scribe is the best alternative.
Audio to text made easier than ever
Free Transcription Editor
Closed Captions & Subtitles for any platform
- Really unique service and definitely fills a need. I do a lot of audio/video interviews and then need to write articles from those interviews. Happy Scribe will save me a lot of time (and pain) in turning the audio to text. Accuracy was about 95% which is excellent!
- This is the most amazing software you can find online for transcribing your audio/video into text. The price is amazing. Worth every euro I paid for it. The service is super useful. I am very happy I found this. Many many thanks!
- Great service and easy to contact for help with questions. I used this service for my dissertation study and it saved me a lot of time. I’d recommend this service to anyone in need of quick transcription service.
- Excellent transcription software. Highlights anything it feels it might have got wrong but corrections are easily made as the audio is available to play along with the transcript without having to hook up drives etc. Very impressed.
- I found it very simple to understand and follow. It generated exactly what I wanted and what I expected. The results were very close to near perfect, word for word.
- Happy Scribe saves me so much time. As a journalist, my dream was to have an intern to transcribe my interviews to me - but Happy Scribe answered my prayers instead! And for a reasonable price too. Super happy with it.