How to transcribe Polish?
- Upload your file.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Polish".We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Select "Automatic".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to Polish text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file).
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.You can export to TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more. It’s that easy to get your Polish audio and videos transcribed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should use our Polish transcription services?
Happy Scribe is the perfect platform for Polish transcribers and Polish linguists to quickly and affordably do Polish audio transcription and video transcription. Even native Polish speakers and freelancers can greatly accelerate their workflow.
How long does it take to transcribe my files in Polish?
Our automatic transcription software can get your files transcribed in just a few minutes with 85% accuracy. Furthermore, if you go for our professional transcription service, your transcript will be ready in 24 hours with 99% accuracy.
What languages do you currently support for the professional service?
The professional service is currently only available in English, French, Spanish, and German.
Can I upload Polish files from other platforms?
Yes, you can! We support importing audio/video files from many platforms such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Wistia, Vimeo, and Youtube.
Which formats can I export my Polish file to?
You can export your Polish transcripts to many text formats as well as subtitle formats including Plain Text (.txt), Microsoft Word (.docx), PDF (.pdf), SubRip (.srt)... The export can include timestamps, highlights, and speaker names. We offer as well a free subtitle file converter.
Great transcription tool if you work in multiple languagesI use HappyScribe icts for subtitling tool (one of the best if not THE best - fast, easy to hardcode subs, and cheap) and for translations. Great accuracy, lots of languages available, and a new tool to translate audio transcribed.Rob D. - Carpeterra
Simple and reliable serviceSimple and reliable services with good variety of languages. I used Russian and very satisfied!Vladimir Kuzmins - Trustpilot
I can really recommend themI can really recommend them. Works for Almost every language. Fast, easy to use, affordable.Isabel Koster - Trustpilot
Amazingly easy to use interface!Amazingly easy to use interface! Happy Scribe Recognizes so many languages - it is wonderful! This is the first truly and well working subtitle services for Finnish for example.Antti Mäki - Trustpilot