How to transcribe Spanish?
- Upload your file. With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Spanish". We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Choose "Machine generated" or "Human made". Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our human service, your transcript will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and native Spanish speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript. Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to Spanish text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you select our human service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format. You can export to TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more. It’s that easy to get your Spanish audio and videos transcribed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should use our Spanish transcription services?
Happy Scribe is the perfect platform for Spanish transcribers and Spanish linguists to quickly and affordably do Spanish audio transcription and video transcription. Even native Spanish speakers and freelancers can greatly accelerate their workflow.
How long does it take to transcribe my files in Spanish?
Our automatic transcription software can get your files transcribed in just a few minutes with 85% accuracy. Furthermore, if you go for our human transcription service, your transcript will be ready in 24 hours with 99% accuracy.
What languages do you currently support for the human service?
The human service is currently only available in English, French, Spanish, and German.
Can I upload Spanish files from other platforms?
Yes, you can! We support importing audio/video files from many platforms such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Wistia, Vimeo, and Youtube.
Which formats can I export my Spanish file to?
You can export your Spanish transcripts to many text formats as well as subtitle formats including Plain Text (.txt), Microsoft Word (.docx), PDF (.pdf), SubRip (.srt)... The export can include timestamps, highlights, and speaker names. We offer as well a free subtitle file converter.
nice toolnice tool and lots of language supportedleo lee - Trustpilot
US English transcription works greatUS English transcript is better than expected. Punctuation and editing works Those shares need correcting That works like a charm.Gunther Rattay - Trustpilot
AI subtitles"Wery good service to generate automatic subtitles for your video! I used mostly for Polish video. This is only one department Who handle Polish language! I'm impressed! Thank you very much!"Stefan P - Trustpilot
Great transcription tool if you work in multiple languagesI use HappyScribe icts for subtitling tool (one of the best if not THE best - fast, easy to hardcode subs, and cheap) and for translations. Great accuracy, lots of languages available, and a new tool to translate audio transcribed.Rob D. - Carpeterra