How to translate German audio to French?
- Upload your audio file.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "German".We currently support translating from German to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Select "Transcription".To translate your audio, we first need to transcribe it.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "French".Our audio translator will generate the French translation of your transcript within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate your German audio to French.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the German to French audio translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the German audio and our audio translator will translate it into French.
How can I translate an audio file from German to French?
If you want to translate an audio recording from German to French, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the German audio to text. Once you have received the transcript, you can translate the transcript to French from the editor.
Why should I translate German audio into written French?
Translating your German audio to text in French has multiple applications. For instance, if you are trying to learn the language, it might help you understand the text better. Another interesting application of translating audio files is that you can create closed captions and subtitles in other languages much faster.
Is there any app that can translate German speech to French?
There are plenty of free iPhone and Android apps that can translate German speech into French. However, live audio translation might lack precision. Even though we don't offer live speech translation, if you are looking for an affordable, accurate, and fast German to French audio translator, Happy Scribe is the best alternative.
Great subtitle generatorGreat subtitle generator! The best That I use so far (and I use a lot)!Helder Pinto - Trustpilot
Ce logiciel est exceptionnelThis software is unique, super fast and transcripts are very loyal to the audio.Pierre-Édouard Latouche - Trustpilot
I love this appI love this app. The result of the transcript and subtitles are amazingAgustin Rosa Marin - Trustpilot
Was easyWas easy, efficient, and accurate ...Peter Henzi - Trustpilot