How to translate Russian audio to English?
- Upload your audio file.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Russian".We currently support translating from Russian to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Select "Transcription".To translate your audio, we first need to transcribe it.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "English".Our audio translator will generate the English translation of your transcript within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate your Russian audio to English.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Russian to English audio translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Russian audio and our audio translator will translate it into English.
How can I translate an audio file from Russian to English?
If you want to translate an audio recording from Russian to English, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Russian audio to text. Once you have received the transcript, you can translate the transcript to English from the editor.
Why should I translate Russian audio into written English?
Translating your Russian audio to text in English has multiple applications. For instance, if you are trying to learn the language, it might help you understand the text better. Another interesting application of translating audio files is that you can create closed captions and subtitles in other languages much faster.
Is there any app that can translate Russian speech to English?
There are plenty of free iPhone and Android apps that can translate Russian speech into English. However, live audio translation might lack precision. Even though we don't offer live speech translation, if you are looking for an affordable, accurate, and fast Russian to English audio translator, Happy Scribe is the best alternative.
so easy + accurateso easy, so clear, sooooo fast - and so accurateBirgit - Trustpilot
Great starting point to a usable transcriptEfficient, fast, mostly accurate. Not perfect but a great starting points to get a usable transcript for later editing.Ludovica Serratrice - Trustpilot
Great subtitlesGreat subtitles, really high quality. Really easy to use, user friendly and great experience overall. Could have a free version with a little more free minutes for goal overall its a really good software!Carla Portela - Trustpilot
ExcellentI find HappyScribe to be an excellent tool in the tedious task of transcribing interviews and am amazed at how well it works and Its accuracyDamian Mac Con Uladh - AppSumo