How to translate Japanese audio to Portuguese?
- Upload your audio file.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Japanese".We currently support translating from Japanese to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Select "Transcription".To translate your audio, we first need to transcribe it.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Portuguese".Our audio translator will generate the Portuguese translation of your transcript within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate your Japanese audio to Portuguese.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Japanese to Portuguese audio translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Japanese audio and our audio translator will translate it into Portuguese.
How can I translate an audio file from Japanese to Portuguese?
If you want to translate an audio recording from Japanese to Portuguese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Japanese audio to text. Once you have received the transcript, you can translate the transcript to Portuguese from the editor.
Why should I translate Japanese audio into written Portuguese?
Translating your Japanese audio to text in Portuguese has multiple applications. For instance, if you are trying to learn the language, it might help you understand the text better. Another interesting application of translating audio files is that you can create closed captions and subtitles in other languages much faster.
Is there any app that can translate Japanese speech to Portuguese?
There are plenty of free iPhone and Android apps that can translate Japanese speech into Portuguese. However, live audio translation might lack precision. Even though we don't offer live speech translation, if you are looking for an affordable, accurate, and fast Japanese to Portuguese audio translator, Happy Scribe is the best alternative.
Very Pleased with ease of use right out…Very Pleased with ease of use right out of the box ha haKelly McClelland - Trustpilot
The app is easy and very usefullThe app is easy and very usefull. Thank you happyscribeMiguel - Trustpilot
I really enjoy using Happy ScribeI really enjoy using Happy Scribe. And I confirm that the French transcription is right around 95%! Good enough for me, it helps me save time now to subtitle my videos.Mireille Swiatek - Trustpilot
Great subtitlesGreat subtitles, really high quality. Really easy to use, user friendly and great experience overall. Could have a free version with a little more free minutes for goal overall its a really good software!Carla Portela - Trustpilot