How to translate French video to Portuguese?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "French".We currently support translating from French to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Portuguese".Our video translator will generate the Portuguese translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from French to Portuguese.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the French to Portuguese video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the French video and our video translator will translate it into Portuguese.
How can I translate a video from French to Portuguese?
If you want to translate a video from French to Portuguese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the French video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Portuguese from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Easy to use and good qualityI am using Happy Scribe to automatically generate subtitles for mid videos and I must say it's very easy to use. Hardly I-have to fix the transcript, and it handles time stamps aussi, qui I hate to enter from scratch.Alicia González - Trustpilot
Great service and easy to contact for…Great service and easy to contact for help with questions. I used this for my dissertation study department and it saved me a lot of time. I'd recommend this to anyone serving in need of quick transcription service.ISABEL RAMOS - AppSumo
I needed some voicemails transcribed…I needed Some voicemails transcribed quickly. Very impressed with the fast and accurate transcription for an affordable price!Tucker Chambers - Trustpilot
Easy to use!While writing my thesis, I Was looking for an accurate Transcribing Software to use for my Expert Interviews. That's When I cam across Happy Scribe and I could not be happier. Easy to use and saved me a lot of time!Diane Schafer-Suren - Trustpilot