How to translate Portuguese audio to Japanese?
- Upload your audio file. With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Portuguese". We currently support translating from Portuguese to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Select "Transcription". To translate your audio, we first need to transcribe it.
- Choose "Machine generated" or "Human made". Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our human service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript. Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our human service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Japanese". Our audio translator will generate the Japanese translation of your transcript within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format. It’s that easy to get translate your Portuguese audio to Japanese.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Portuguese to Japanese audio translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Portuguese audio and our audio translator will translate it into Japanese.
How can I translate an audio file from Portuguese to Japanese?
If you want to translate an audio recording from Portuguese to Japanese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Portuguese audio to text. Once you have received the transcript, you can translate the transcript to Japanese from the editor.
Why should I translate Portuguese audio into written Japanese?
Translating your Portuguese audio to text in Japanese has multiple applications. For instance, if you are trying to learn the language, it might help you understand the text better. Another interesting application of translating audio files is that you can create closed captions and subtitles in other languages much faster.
Is there any app that can translate Portuguese speech to Japanese?
There are plenty of free iPhone and Android apps that can translate Portuguese speech into Japanese. However, live audio translation might lack precision. Even though we don't offer live speech translation, if you are looking for an affordable, accurate, and fast Portuguese to Japanese audio translator, Happy Scribe is the best alternative.
For translators and subtitlists looking…For translators and subtitlists looking for a way to PLC That first step of Generating a decently SRT file synced with natural breaks and real sentences (capitalization and punctuation), this is miles beyond YouTube and other services!Brad Hodges - Trustpilot
Great transcription tool if you work in multiple languagesI use HappyScribe icts for subtitling tool (one of the best if not THE best - fast, easy to hardcode subs, and cheap) and for translations. Great accuracy, lots of languages available, and a new tool to translate audio transcribed.Rob D. - Carpeterra
This makes my life so much easier!This makes my life so much Easier !! nice and quick, and aussi does the translation from one language to speaking Reviews another language writing. Awesome!James and Evelyn Official - Trustpilot
Great toolGreat tool! Translation from speech to text is fast and accurate. It saves lots of my time in the edit videoTanja - Trustpilot