How to translate Polish video to Portuguese?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Polish".We currently support translating from Polish to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Portuguese".Our video translator will generate the Portuguese translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Polish to Portuguese.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Polish to Portuguese video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Polish video and our video translator will translate it into Portuguese.
How can I translate a video from Polish to Portuguese?
If you want to translate a video from Polish to Portuguese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Polish video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Portuguese from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
I found happy transcribe by accident…I found transcribed by happy accident it aims est devenu time immediately go to my transcription tool. I would recommend this to anyone looking for the service fast transcription.Hamid - Trustpilot
I've been using Rev.com for several…I've been using for Rev.com Several years. I Was thrilled with the speed and quality of Happy Scribe. It's going to save me soooo much money!Belladonna Riso - Trustpilot
I like using Happy ScribeI like using Happy Scribe And I recommnd If everybody he wantDavid - Trustpilot
Great programGreat program. Easy to use and pretty accurate.Danielle Bingham - Trustpilot