How to transcribe a Livestorm meeting?
- Start the Livestorm event. The recording will start automatically once you start the event.
- Download the Livestorm recording. You can access your recordings from the "Recording" tab in your dashboard.
- Upload the recording to Happy Scribe. Select the recording from where you just downloaded it and upload it to Happy Scribe.
- Select the language of your Livestorm meeting. We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Choose "Machine generated" or "Human made". Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our human service, your transcript will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript. Our automatic transcription software can transcribe your Livestorm meeting in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you select our human service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format. You can export to TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more. It's that easy to have your Livestorm meetings transcribed!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Livestorm?
Livestorm is a browser-based online web conferencing software used to share real-time live streams. It can be used to power remote live meetings, product demos, sales webinars, online lessons, onboarding sessions, and more.
Can I transcribe a Livestorm meeting?
Yes, you can! With Happy Scribe, you can extract the speech from your Livestorm meetings or conferences and convert them into text.
Do you offer a human transcription service for Livestorm meetings?
At Happy Scribe, you can choose between human or automatic transcription. Our human transcription service will get your Livestorm meeting recording transcribed in less than 24 hours with 99% accuracy. If you need to get your files faster, you can always rely in our automatic transcription software.