How to transcribe a podcast?
- Upload your podcast episodes. With our uploader, you can import your files from anywhere, whether they're on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. We also support RSS integration. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select the language of the podcast. We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Choose "Machine generated" or "Human made". Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our human service, your episodes' transcripts will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcripts. Our automatic transcription software will convert your podcast's episodes to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you select our human service, each transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format. You can export to TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more. It’s that easy to get your podcast transcribed!
Frequently Asked Questions
How accurate is our podcast transcription service?
Ongoing technological advances continue to improve the accuracy rate of automatic transcription. Depending on the audio quality, speaker accents, and technical jargon, our automatic transcription software can achieve up to 85% accuracy. And with the help of our professional transcribers, your transcripts can be 99% accurate.
How long of a file can I have transcribed?
Happy Scribe will transcribe files of any length. There is no file size limit, meaning you don’t have to trim your interviews and submit multiple files. We also accept 45+ file formats including AIFF, M4A, MP3, MP4, WAV, and WMA, making podcast audio transcription quick and easy.
How many speakers am I limited to on my audio file?
At Happy Scribe, we understand that podcasts often feature multiple speakers within the same audio file. Therefore, we do not limit the number of speakers. Be it one person or one hundred people, we will transcribe everything on your audio file. Additionally, our speech recognition can detect when the speaker has changed.
How can I improve the accuracy of my podcast audio transcription?
To get the highest possible accuracy rate for your podcast audio transcription you need to upload a high-quality audio file. To obtain a high-quality audio file, it is advised that you maintain a consistent recording environment, avoid background noise, use quality microphones, and ensure that speakers talk directly into the microphone and avoid talking over one another.
Can I transcribe my podcast and publish the transcripts on Happy Scribe?
Yes, we definitely. You can have a look at our podcast repository and contact our team.
Happy Scribe saves me so much timeHappy Scribe saves me so much time. As a journalist, my dream Was to-have an intern to transcribe my interviews to me - my goal Happy Scribe Answered prayers INSTEAD! And for a reasonable price too. Super happy with it.yessica klein - Trustpilot
Pretty accurate transcriptionWhen I upload English-speaking interviews or presentations, the transcript is Almost 100% accurate. This is why I keep coming back to use this service. Highly recommend it!H Tien - Trustpilot
excellent transcriptionExcellent transcription, fantastic tool, work very well in french Very useful, I have made the film and interviews tracriptions for writing a book. Gain of timePETIT - Trustpilot
Saved me loads of time…Saved me loads of time doing transcribing interviews for my thesis. Handled different accents of Dutch quite well.Suzan van Ierland - Trustpilot