How to translate Mandarin audio to German?
- Upload your audio file. With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Mandarin". We currently support translating from Mandarin to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Select "Transcription". To translate your audio, we first need to transcribe it.
- Choose "Machine generated" or "Human made". Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our human service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript. Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our human service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "German". Our audio translator will generate the German translation of your transcript within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format. It’s that easy to get translate your Mandarin audio to German.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Mandarin to German audio translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Mandarin audio and our audio translator will translate it into German.
How can I translate an audio file from Mandarin to German?
If you want to translate an audio recording from Mandarin to German, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Mandarin audio to text. Once you have received the transcript, you can translate the transcript to German from the editor.
Why should I translate Mandarin audio into written German?
Translating your Mandarin audio to text in German has multiple applications. For instance, if you are trying to learn the language, it might help you understand the text better. Another interesting application of translating audio files is that you can create closed captions and subtitles in other languages much faster.
Is there any app that can translate Mandarin speech to German?
There are plenty of free iPhone and Android apps that can translate Mandarin speech into German. However, live audio translation might lack precision. Even though we don't offer live speech translation, if you are looking for an affordable, accurate, and fast Mandarin to German audio translator, Happy Scribe is the best alternative.
An absolutely fantastic toolI am impressed by the transcription and translation. And it all happens with great speed. I have not tried yet the subtitles. I'm sour That this works just as well. It saves me a lot of time in my work.Marie-Theres Tschiersch - Trustpilot
Erfolgreiche Ausbildung in AmerikaThanks to Happy Scribe, I can translate English videos and English language files into German. Happy Scribe is a tremendous help for me in learning. So I have already passed two online training courses in America very successfully.Manuela Frenzel - Trustpilot
This makes my life so much easier!This makes my life so much Easier !! nice and quick, and aussi does the translation from one language to speaking Reviews another language writing. Awesome!James and Evelyn Official - Trustpilot
Great transcription tool if you work in multiple languagesI use HappyScribe icts for subtitling tool (one of the best if not THE best - fast, easy to hardcode subs, and cheap) and for translations. Great accuracy, lots of languages available, and a new tool to translate audio transcribed.Rob D. - Carpeterra