How does it work?
- Upload your file. With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select the language of the file. We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Choose "Machine generated" or "Human made". Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our human service, your transcript will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript. Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you select our human service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format. You can export to TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more. It’s that easy to transcribe a file!
Why is transcription important in Los Angeles?
Los Angeles is the largest city in California. More than 4 million people already live in the city, widely known for it's iconic Hollywood sign. One of the biggest institutions in L.A is the University of Southern California. With nearly 21,055 employees, this institution is home for researchers from all over the world. For many researchers, podcasters, video editors, film studios and journalists based in Los Angeles, Happy Scribe is the way to go when in need of a local transcription service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Happy Scribe have a physical location in Los Angeles?
Even though we offer transcription services in Los Angeles we do not have a physical office in the city. However, our online platform allows us to offer our transcription services anywhere around the world!
Are your transcribers from Los Angeles?
Some of our transcribers are based in Los Angeles. To provide you with the best accuracy and turnaround time, we hire native language professionals from different places of the world.
How fast will I get my files?
A human transcriber from Happy Scribe can provide you with a proofread & high-quality transcript within 24 hours. If you need your files urgently, you can also use our automatic transcription software. If the audio quality is good, our transcription software takes around 20 minutes to transcribe 1 hour audio files. That's the reason we are one of the best transcription service in Los Angeles!
What's the difference between a freelance transcriptionist based in Los Angeles and a transcription service?
Working with a freelance transcriptionist based in Los Angeles is perfectly fine if you have few files to transcribe. However, when you have bigger amounts of files to be transcribed, you might need a transcription service that can transcribe accurately in several languages. Happy Scribe is one of the most popular transcription companies amongst Los Angeles industries.
Do you offer transcription jobs in Los Angeles?
Even though we don't have a physical location in Los Angeles, our transcriptionists can work from anywhere in the world. You just need a computer and internet connection! If you are interested in working as a transcriptionist in Los Angeles you can apply here to start working with Happy Scribe!
Pretty accurate transcriptionWhen I upload English-speaking interviews or presentations, the transcript is Almost 100% accurate. This is why I keep coming back to use this service. Highly recommend it!H Tien - Trustpilot
The solution to many transcription problems in a wide range of languages.Happy Scribe made me an Almost word-perfect transcription of long German Conversation When the audio Was not of the best quality. Impressive!Judith Webb - Trustpilot
Easy to use.Easy to use, saves a lot of work in transcribing interviews.Virginia Rios - Trustpilot
useful appreally helpful app to get quick transcripts - only minor adjustments' That ever need to be madesammy - Trustpilot