How to translate Japanese video to Spanish?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Japanese".We currently support translating from Japanese to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Spanish".Our video translator will generate the Spanish translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Japanese to Spanish.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Japanese to Spanish video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Japanese video and our video translator will translate it into Spanish.
How can I translate a video from Japanese to Spanish?
If you want to translate a video from Japanese to Spanish, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Japanese video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Spanish from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Simply the absolute best voice-to-text…Simply the absolute best voice-to-text software I have Experienced ..F R Fernandez - Trustpilot
happyscribe is AMAZING!Quick, easy - superior quality, reasonable pricing.Cora Carmody - Trustpilot
Happy Scribe is the best platform of…Happy Scribe is the best platform of its kind from what I could find, What They offer is different from what I could find in any other platform out there and the people behind the website are so helpful.Hal - Trustpilot
Great automated transcriptionGreat automated transcription. Provides additional features like collaborative editing and corrections for whilst listening.J Angelo Rac - Trustpilot