How to translate French video to Dutch?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "French".We currently support translating from French to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Dutch".Our video translator will generate the Dutch translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from French to Dutch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the French to Dutch video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the French video and our video translator will translate it into Dutch.
How can I translate a video from French to Dutch?
If you want to translate a video from French to Dutch, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the French video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Dutch from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
No brainer - Happy Scribe for the win!I just used Happy Scribe for the first time and It was so easy and intuitive! I couldn't believe how accurate it was - I needed to make Hardly Any exchange and Was in and out super fast. Extremely impressed and highly recommended.Nadine Prada - Trustpilot
Simply the absolute best voice-to-text…Simply the absolute best voice-to-text software I have Experienced ..F R Fernandez - Trustpilot
Does exactly what it claims it will doDoes exactly what it claims it will do. Easy to use and a huge time saver.John Van Hulst - Trustpilot
ExcellentI find HappyScribe to be an excellent tool in the tedious task of transcribing interviews and am amazed at how well it works and Its accuracyDamian Mac Con Uladh - AppSumo