Transcribe your podcast

I know this is not financial advice, but tell me what I should do. Last time we talked, I was telling you about how I sold all of my stocks. Now I got to ask you, when do I get back in?


Oh, man, I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if the market keeps going down. I also wouldn't be surprised if it levels off. I don't think there's a lot of good catalysts right now that would cause us to see another big rally. A lot of people are waiting for the Fed to come back and come to the rescue or stop raising interest rates or for inflation to come down. I think if we see the economy market will start to recover at that point. If it were me, I would probably say dump 20% in now and then the remaining 80%, you could just dollar cost average it over the next year.