How to translate Mandarin video to English?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Mandarin".We currently support translating from Mandarin to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "English".Our video translator will generate the English translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Mandarin to English.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Mandarin to English video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Mandarin video and our video translator will translate it into English.
How can I translate a video from Mandarin to English?
If you want to translate a video from Mandarin to English, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Mandarin video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to English from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
I have tested several sites and…I have tested Several websites and software this goal is by far the best. And the new interface Makes subtitle editing Easier and faster! Great!Ruben Alberto Fernandez Alvarado - Trustpilot
The best transcription for French subtitles…The best transcription for subtitles That I've ever seen. In French! Almost no need for adjustment, I corrected one word and one space in a 3-minute video.Raquel - Trustpilot
Happy Scribe saves me so much timeHappy Scribe saves me so much time. As a journalist, my dream Was to-have an intern to transcribe my interviews to me - my goal Happy Scribe Answered prayers INSTEAD! And for a reasonable price too. Super happy with it.yessica klein - Trustpilot
I tried the trial version of the…I tried the trial version of the Service for subtitles and was very surprised at the great transcription work for the subtitles.UneGrenadeCa - Trustpilot