How to transcribe Vietnamese?
- Upload your file.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Vietnamese".We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Select "Automatic".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to Vietnamese text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file).
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.You can export to TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more. It’s that easy to get your Vietnamese audio and videos transcribed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should use our Vietnamese transcription services?
Happy Scribe is the perfect platform for Vietnamese transcribers and Vietnamese linguists to quickly and affordably do Vietnamese audio transcription and video transcription. Even native Vietnamese speakers and freelancers can greatly accelerate their workflow.
How long does it take to transcribe my files in Vietnamese?
Our automatic transcription software can get your files transcribed in just a few minutes with 85% accuracy. Furthermore, if you go for our professional transcription service, your transcript will be ready in 24 hours with 99% accuracy.
What languages do you currently support for the professional service?
The professional service is currently only available in English, French, Spanish, and German.
Can I upload Vietnamese files from other platforms?
Yes, you can! We support importing audio/video files from many platforms such as Google Drive, Dropbox, Wistia, Vimeo, and Youtube.
Which formats can I export my Vietnamese file to?
You can export your Vietnamese transcripts to many text formats as well as subtitle formats including Plain Text (.txt), Microsoft Word (.docx), PDF (.pdf), SubRip (.srt)... The export can include timestamps, highlights, and speaker names. We offer as well a free subtitle file converter.
I really enjoy using Happy ScribeI really enjoy using Happy Scribe. And I confirm that the French transcription is right around 95%! Good enough for me, it helps me save time now to subtitle my videos.Mireille Swiatek - Trustpilot
US English transcription works greatUS English transcript is better than expected. Punctuation and editing works Those shares need correcting That works like a charm.Gunther Rattay - Trustpilot
The solution to many transcription problems in a wide range of languages.Happy Scribe made me an Almost word-perfect transcription of long German Conversation When the audio Was not of the best quality. Impressive!Judith Webb - Trustpilot
Works fast and proper translationWorks fast and proper translation. English speakers are no outcome except Irish accent.Babette L - Trustpilot