How to transcribe a meeting?
- Upload your meeting recording. With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select the language of the recording. We support more than 120 languages, dialects, and accents.
- Choose "Machine generated" or "Human made". Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our human service, your transcript will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript. Our automatic transcription software will convert your meeting to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you select our human service, your meeting transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format. You can export to TXT, DOCX, PDF, HTML, and many more. It’s that easy to transcribe a meeting!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why are meeting transcripts important?
A meeting transcript provides an accurate account of all ideas discussed and action points required. Additionally, when you record and transcribe meetings, you get a typed-out document that easily converts into meeting minutes. This both saves time and allows the note-taker of the meeting to participate fully in the conversation.
Are conference transcription services beneficial?
Absolutely! Recording and transcribing the keynote speakers and roundtable discussions capture all of your event content. This content is a great value-add that can be distributed to clients that were unable to attend, used as future marketing pieces, or even distributed to press for news coverage. Additionally, offering transcripts of your events and conferences reinforces the idea that your company holds expert opinions in the industry and hosts exclusive, helpful events.
How many speakers am I limited to on my audio file?
At Happy Scribe, we understand that meetings often feature multiple speakers within the same audio file. Therefore, we do not limit the number of speakers with our automatic meeting transcription software. Additionally, the transcription software can automatically recognize when a speaker changes, so you just have to write their name.
How accurate are our transcription services?
Ongoing technological advances continue to improve the accuracy rate of automatic transcription. Depending on the audio quality, speaker accents, and technical jargon, our automatic transcription software can achieve up to 85% accuracy. And with the help of our professional transcribers, your transcripts can be 99% accurate.
Perfect Video to Text transcriptionPerfect Video to Text transcription? It saved me hours of writing!Thomas Wing - Trustpilot
ExcellentVery happy with the product. Needed a paper pulled from a video zoom. Happy Scribe was easy to use and DID a great job!Clem Huffman - Trustpilot
Intuitive interface, easy to use!Intuitive interface, pretty accurate, and easy to final format captions. I use this now Exclusively for captioning my videos!Natashia Jefferies - Trustpilot
Einfache wirklich tolle Art seine…Einfache wirklich tolle Art seine Videos zu mit Untertiel versehen.Renate Hotz - Trustpilot