How to translate French audio to Japanese?
- Upload your audio file.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "French".We currently support translating from French to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Select "Transcription".To translate your audio, we first need to transcribe it.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Japanese".Our audio translator will generate the Japanese translation of your transcript within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate your French audio to Japanese.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the French to Japanese audio translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the French audio and our audio translator will translate it into Japanese.
How can I translate an audio file from French to Japanese?
If you want to translate an audio recording from French to Japanese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the French audio to text. Once you have received the transcript, you can translate the transcript to Japanese from the editor.
Why should I translate French audio into written Japanese?
Translating your French audio to text in Japanese has multiple applications. For instance, if you are trying to learn the language, it might help you understand the text better. Another interesting application of translating audio files is that you can create closed captions and subtitles in other languages much faster.
Is there any app that can translate French speech to Japanese?
There are plenty of free iPhone and Android apps that can translate French speech into Japanese. However, live audio translation might lack precision. Even though we don't offer live speech translation, if you are looking for an affordable, accurate, and fast French to Japanese audio translator, Happy Scribe is the best alternative.
Ce logiciel est exceptionnelThis software is unique, super fast and transcripts are very loyal to the audio.Pierre-Édouard Latouche - Trustpilot
Simple and effectiveSo, so easy to use. Every conceivable option for accurate transcription. Has enabled to create myself a uniqueness about our new app.Herschel Jackson - Trustpilot
Cumple las expectativasCumple las expectativas. Transcribe muy rápido, aunque siempre hay que ir corrigiendoI. - AppSumo
Very nice tool if you are a student…Very nice tool if you are a student like me, Who Would like to use your time is everything else order the transcriptDebbie Justesen - AppSumo