How to translate Italian video to Dutch?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Italian".We currently support translating from Italian to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Dutch".Our video translator will generate the Dutch translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Italian to Dutch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Italian to Dutch video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Italian video and our video translator will translate it into Dutch.
How can I translate a video from Italian to Dutch?
If you want to translate a video from Italian to Dutch, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Italian video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Dutch from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
I really enjoyed my experienceI really enjoyed my experience. It Did not take long to b Given the feedback, and the possibility of interaction and corrections Were responsive. I do recommend the work. Thank you.Jose Eudes R. dos Santos - Trustpilot
This app is fricking brilliantThis app is fricking brilliant! Been looking for a solution in to do this for literally years and they're all either terrible user experience or get the captions completely wrong. Happyscribe is awesome. Nice work guys!Dave - Trustpilot
Hugely sped up my qualitative research…Hugely sped up my qualitative research process.Stuart Kehoe - AppSumo
Great starting point to a usable transcriptEfficient, fast, mostly accurate. Not perfect but a great starting points to get a usable transcript for later editing.Ludovica Serratrice - Trustpilot