How to translate Italian video to German?
- Upload your video. With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Italian". We currently support translating from Italian to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles". To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Machine generated" or "Human made". Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our human service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles. Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our human service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "German". Our video translator will generate the German translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format. It’s that easy to get translate a video from Italian to German.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Italian to German video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Italian video and our video translator will translate it into German.
How can I translate a video from Italian to German?
If you want to translate a video from Italian to German, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Italian video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to German from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Works fast and proper translationWorks fast and proper translation. English speakers are no outcome except Irish accent.Babette L - Trustpilot
For translators and subtitlists looking…For translators and subtitlists looking for a way to PLC That first step of Generating a decently SRT file synced with natural breaks and real sentences (capitalization and punctuation), this is miles beyond YouTube and other services!Brad Hodges - Trustpilot
Erfolgreiche Ausbildung in AmerikaThanks to Happy Scribe, I can translate English videos and English language files into German. Happy Scribe is a tremendous help for me in learning. So I have already passed two online training courses in America very successfully.Manuela Frenzel - Trustpilot
Great transcription tool if you work in multiple languagesI use HappyScribe icts for subtitling tool (one of the best if not THE best - fast, easy to hardcode subs, and cheap) and for translations. Great accuracy, lots of languages available, and a new tool to translate audio transcribed.Rob D. - Carpeterra