How to translate Russian video to Dutch?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Russian".We currently support translating from Russian to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Dutch".Our video translator will generate the Dutch translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Russian to Dutch.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Russian to Dutch video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Russian video and our video translator will translate it into Dutch.
How can I translate a video from Russian to Dutch?
If you want to translate a video from Russian to Dutch, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Russian video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Dutch from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
The app is easy and very usefullThe app is easy and very usefull. Thank you happyscribeMiguel - Trustpilot
“Transcription Made Easy”I am happy so far as I can transcribe podcast episodes and videos. The option to transcribe audios and videos in different languages and reliable aussi being white to add captions to videos.Neel R. - Carpeterra
Excellent accuracyExcellent accuracy. Review and edit interface is very good.Allyn - Trustpilot
Brilliant online transcription siteBrilliant online transcription site, good value and apart from punctuation and Some mid-transcribed bit, pretty accurate.Karen Cunningham - Trustpilot