How to translate Spanish audio to German?
- Upload your audio file.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Spanish".We currently support translating from Spanish to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Select "Transcription".To translate your audio, we first need to transcribe it.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript.Our automatic transcription software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "German".Our audio translator will generate the German translation of your transcript within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate your Spanish audio to German.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Spanish to German audio translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Spanish audio and our audio translator will translate it into German.
How can I translate an audio file from Spanish to German?
If you want to translate an audio recording from Spanish to German, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Spanish audio to text. Once you have received the transcript, you can translate the transcript to German from the editor.
Why should I translate Spanish audio into written German?
Translating your Spanish audio to text in German has multiple applications. For instance, if you are trying to learn the language, it might help you understand the text better. Another interesting application of translating audio files is that you can create closed captions and subtitles in other languages much faster.
Is there any app that can translate Spanish speech to German?
There are plenty of free iPhone and Android apps that can translate Spanish speech into German. However, live audio translation might lack precision. Even though we don't offer live speech translation, if you are looking for an affordable, accurate, and fast Spanish to German audio translator, Happy Scribe is the best alternative.
Works greatWorks great and accurate. Free minutes are not much thoughKhurram Khan - Trustpilot
great appgreat app. really helpful and learns as you do more and more. Very happyXaume Olleros - Trustpilot
I can really recommend themI can really recommend them. Works for Almost every language. Fast, easy to use, affordable.Isabel Koster - Trustpilot
Happy Scribe is a great productHappy Scribe is a great product. Saves me so much time and the subtitles are Easier to read than what automatically come with YT May.Ira Smith - Trustpilot