How to translate English video to Japanese?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "English".We currently support translating from English to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Japanese".Our video translator will generate the Japanese translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from English to Japanese.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the English to Japanese video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the English video and our video translator will translate it into Japanese.
How can I translate a video from English to Japanese?
If you want to translate a video from English to Japanese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the English video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Japanese from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
It is a very good transcription…It is a very good transcription software. The incorporated text editor and the audio player Allows Quickly to follow the proper and automatic transcription. Highly recommended.Angel Efrén Guzmán V. - Trustpilot
Amazing valueAmazing value, transcribing fast - everything I need in one place for transcripts and subtitles.Clay Boutwell - Trustpilot
Awesome platformAwesome platform, very easy to work with. I love the automatic speech to text component (for the original transcript) - it was pretty accurate MOST of the time and it saves so much time!Dominique - Trustpilot
As for now I`m very satisfiedAs for now I`m very satisfied. I use it to make subtitles for my YouTube channelDariusz Dłużeń - Trustpilot