How to translate English video to Portuguese?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "English".We currently support translating from English to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Portuguese".Our video translator will generate the Portuguese translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from English to Portuguese.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the English to Portuguese video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the English video and our video translator will translate it into Portuguese.
How can I translate a video from English to Portuguese?
If you want to translate a video from English to Portuguese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the English video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Portuguese from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Amazing techAmazing tech. Extremely helpful to streamline processes captioning and transcription. At incredibly competitive prices. The accuracy of the transcripts so far is excellent.PABLO - Trustpilot
Incredible accuracyThe tool: has a mind blowing accuracy. Could not be happier.Ignacio - Trustpilot
Allow a bit more time, but overall great website!!I wish more time There Was Provided For Those Who can not Afford extra time goal other than That I loved it, it's a really helpful website!Chloe Kittrell - AppSumo
Erfolgreiche Ausbildung in AmerikaThanks to Happy Scribe, I can translate English videos and English language files into German. Happy Scribe is a tremendous help for me in learning. So I have already passed two online training courses in America very successfully.Manuela Frenzel - Trustpilot