How to translate English video to Spanish?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "English".We currently support translating from English to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Spanish".Our video translator will generate the Spanish translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from English to Spanish.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the English to Spanish video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the English video and our video translator will translate it into Spanish.
How can I translate a video from English to Spanish?
If you want to translate a video from English to Spanish, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the English video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Spanish from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
My experience with this site was great…My experience with this site was great and i can t wait to experience moreMaria Antal - Trustpilot
Very nice tool if you are a student…Very nice tool if you are a student like me, Who Would like to use your time is everything else order the transcriptDebbie Justesen - AppSumo
Happy Scribe is terrific…Happy Scribe transcription is a terrific product, the quality of transcripts has-been outstanding! Really happy customer"Riffy - Trustpilot
My YouTube transcribe website.I use the app to transcribe my YouTube videos. I Was surprised by the quality and speed of transcription. I highly recommend this website.Wędkarskie Dylematy - Trustpilot