How to translate Mandarin video to Portuguese?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Mandarin".We currently support translating from Mandarin to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Portuguese".Our video translator will generate the Portuguese translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Mandarin to Portuguese.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Mandarin to Portuguese video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Mandarin video and our video translator will translate it into Portuguese.
How can I translate a video from Mandarin to Portuguese?
If you want to translate a video from Mandarin to Portuguese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Mandarin video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Portuguese from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
genialHappy Scribe is practical, fluid and functionalLaforet Endoume Profil - Trustpilot
one worldoneworld: exellent, i will share it to all my friends, thanks you very muchTuong Dang Manh - AppSumo
ExcellentVery happy with the product. Needed a paper pulled from a video zoom. Happy Scribe was easy to use and DID a great job!Clem Huffman - Trustpilot
The quality of the transcription is…The quality of the transcription is high and I am very Astonished de cette quality Compared with the one of other tools!Denise Vella-Chemla - Trustpilot