How to translate Mandarin video to Spanish?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Mandarin".We currently support translating from Mandarin to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Spanish".Our video translator will generate the Spanish translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Mandarin to Spanish.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Mandarin to Spanish video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Mandarin video and our video translator will translate it into Spanish.
How can I translate a video from Mandarin to Spanish?
If you want to translate a video from Mandarin to Spanish, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Mandarin video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Spanish from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Quick and reliableQuick and reliable, I used it Several times in the past and Would do it again. Thank you.Joachim von Winterfeldt - Trustpilot
The best audio transcription we have…The best audio transcript we-have used.Ralf - Trustpilot
First accurate trancription ever hadFirst accurate trancription ever had. Fast, maybe not overbudget for professionals with long projects.Firifuu Guau Guau - AppSumo
Previous Rev.com user - now HappyScribe! :)I used to use rev.com and recently Moved over to happy scribe based on the referral from a friend. Low cost, easy to upload / download, and quick, accurate captions. I definitely recommend.Brenda Zawacki Meller - Trustpilot