How to translate Portuguese video to Mandarin?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Portuguese".We currently support translating from Portuguese to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Mandarin".Our video translator will generate the Mandarin translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Portuguese to Mandarin.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Portuguese to Mandarin video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Portuguese video and our video translator will translate it into Mandarin.
How can I translate a video from Portuguese to Mandarin?
If you want to translate a video from Portuguese to Mandarin, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Portuguese video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Mandarin from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Great appGreat app. Very accurate transcript, with occasional misses That APPEAR related to the recording quality Rather than the product. Strongly recommended!John Flynn - Trustpilot
The Happy Scribe team is responsiveThe Happy Scribe team is responsive, and it Seems Like they're Actively try trying to Improve Their service!Cindy Kim - Trustpilot
Previous Rev.com user - now HappyScribe! :)I used to use rev.com and recently Moved over to happy scribe based on the referral from a friend. Low cost, easy to upload / download, and quick, accurate captions. I definitely recommend.Brenda Zawacki Meller - Trustpilot
US English transcription works greatUS English transcript is better than expected. Punctuation and editing works Those shares need correcting That works like a charm.Gunther Rattay - Trustpilot