How to translate Portuguese video to Russian?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Portuguese".We currently support translating from Portuguese to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Russian".Our video translator will generate the Russian translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Portuguese to Russian.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Portuguese to Russian video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Portuguese video and our video translator will translate it into Russian.
How can I translate a video from Portuguese to Russian?
If you want to translate a video from Portuguese to Russian, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Portuguese video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Russian from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Great user experienceGreat user experience! Intuitive, easy to use, smart and beautiful user interface.Audrey Bozzetto - Trustpilot
Works greatWorks great and accurate. Free minutes are not much thoughKhurram Khan - Trustpilot
Wonderful applicationWonderful application. Made my transcription work less dauntingAlan Oh - AppSumo
one worldoneworld: exellent, i will share it to all my friends, thanks you very muchTuong Dang Manh - AppSumo