How to translate Portuguese video to Polish?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Portuguese".We currently support translating from Portuguese to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Polish".Our video translator will generate the Polish translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Portuguese to Polish.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Portuguese to Polish video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Portuguese video and our video translator will translate it into Polish.
How can I translate a video from Portuguese to Polish?
If you want to translate a video from Portuguese to Polish, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Portuguese video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Polish from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Great overall experienceGreat overall experience. I really needed this app.Vince Fariello - Trustpilot
Great starting point to a usable transcriptEfficient, fast, mostly accurate. Not perfect but a great starting points to get a usable transcript for later editing.Ludovica Serratrice - Trustpilot
I am amazed at the quality of…I am amazed at the quality of transcription. There are Some Words That are phonetically similar That need to be corrected For the most profit from the speech to text is excellent.Daniel Herrick - Trustpilot
Funciona a la perfecciónFunciona has perfección. Muy recomendable para transcribir audios!Gemma Rodríguez - Trustpilot