How to translate Spanish video to German?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Spanish".We currently support translating from Spanish to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "German".Our video translator will generate the German translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Spanish to German.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Spanish to German video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Spanish video and our video translator will translate it into German.
How can I translate a video from Spanish to German?
If you want to translate a video from Spanish to German, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Spanish video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to German from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
This is a great siteThis is a great site. I can not recommend it highly enough. It's very user friendly and very accurate. The emails we are REALLY USEFUL tips too. I'm Delighted with it.T. Murphy - AppSumo
Impressively accurate and very fast…Impressively accurate and very fast transcription service! I saved so much time on my Master's thesis by using Scribe Happy! Really great value and I would highly recommend!Deirdre Quinn - Trustpilot
GREATGREAT. FAST ACCURATE REASONABLE PRICETimm Sweeney - Trustpilot
Very impressed of the speed of…Very impressed by the speed of rendering the subtitles, it's accurancy and easy of use. Have not tried in a foreign language, that's next on my agenda!Katleen - Trustpilot