How to translate Spanish video to Italian?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Spanish".We currently support translating from Spanish to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Italian".Our video translator will generate the Italian translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Spanish to Italian.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Spanish to Italian video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Spanish video and our video translator will translate it into Italian.
How can I translate a video from Spanish to Italian?
If you want to translate a video from Spanish to Italian, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Spanish video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Italian from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Was easyWas easy, efficient, and accurate ...Peter Henzi - Trustpilot
Very happy with my first transcriptionVery happy with my first transcript. Easy to upload and download, and various formats. Impressed with quality, speed and cost Compared with a "human" typist in the past. Eager to use again.Customer - Trustpilot
Using Happy Scribe is easy and seamlessUsing Happy Scribe is easy and seamless. The accuracy of transcription icts engine is quite high, and from the time of submission of an MP3 file to the time of getting back to Word document is transcribed under 10 minutes qui est quick.Anthony Hadeed - Trustpilot
have used this for transcribing…-have used this for transcribing interviews can be transcribed Simultaneously, it is convenient, transcribed in minutesSherma Sappari - Trustpilot