How to translate Spanish video to Japanese?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Spanish".We currently support translating from Spanish to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Japanese".Our video translator will generate the Japanese translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Spanish to Japanese.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Spanish to Japanese video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Spanish video and our video translator will translate it into Japanese.
How can I translate a video from Spanish to Japanese?
If you want to translate a video from Spanish to Japanese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Spanish video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Japanese from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Great toolGreat tool, Very powerful and takes the pain out of HAVING to do it manually in Premiere Pro. Only charge by the length of the video you upload! :-)Ricey LR - Trustpilot
excellent transcriptionExcellent transcription, fantastic tool, work very well in french Very useful, I have made the film and interviews tracriptions for writing a book. Gain of timePETIT - Trustpilot
Excellent softwareExcellent software. Super easy to use and very fast. Too bad it only offers one free trial, after-qui you-have-to-pay.Lauren G - Trustpilot
useful appreally helpful app to get quick transcripts - only minor adjustments' That ever need to be madesammy - Trustpilot