How to translate German video to Japanese?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "German".We currently support translating from German to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Japanese".Our video translator will generate the Japanese translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from German to Japanese.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the German to Japanese video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the German video and our video translator will translate it into Japanese.
How can I translate a video from German to Japanese?
If you want to translate a video from German to Japanese, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the German video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Japanese from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
I love this appI love this app. The result of the transcript and subtitles are amazingAgustin Rosa Marin - Trustpilot
Really useful and accurateReally Useful and accurate. Time Stamps are really helpful. Also affordable.José David Herazo - Trustpilot
Compared to the other crappy services....Compared to the other crappy service, it's so good !!! Actually it works, and its so nice. You can navigate easily, no ads, payments, hidden money, anything like that.Junnosuke Tomita - Trustpilot
Just a perfectly purpose-built tool.Just a perfectly purpose-built tool.Samuel Stern - Trustpilot