How to translate German video to Spanish?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "German".We currently support translating from German to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Spanish".Our video translator will generate the Spanish translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from German to Spanish.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the German to Spanish video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the German video and our video translator will translate it into Spanish.
How can I translate a video from German to Spanish?
If you want to translate a video from German to Spanish, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the German video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Spanish from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
This makes my life so much easier!This makes my life so much Easier !! nice and quick, and aussi does the translation from one language to speaking Reviews another language writing. Awesome!James and Evelyn Official - Trustpilot
Great tool and quick to learn and useGreat tool and quick to learn and use. Would suggest it for any small company wanting to subtitle quickly.Chris Preston - Trustpilot
Awesome platformAwesome platform, very easy to work with. I love the automatic speech to text component (for the original transcript) - it was pretty accurate MOST of the time and it saves so much time!Dominique - Trustpilot
Hugely sped up my qualitative research…Hugely sped up my qualitative research process.Stuart Kehoe - AppSumo