How to translate German video to Polish?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "German".We currently support translating from German to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Polish".Our video translator will generate the Polish translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from German to Polish.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the German to Polish video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the German video and our video translator will translate it into Polish.
How can I translate a video from German to Polish?
If you want to translate a video from German to Polish, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the German video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Polish from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Brilliant online transcription siteBrilliant online transcription site, good value and apart from punctuation and Some mid-transcribed bit, pretty accurate.Karen Cunningham - Trustpilot
Amazingly easy to use interface!Amazingly easy to use interface! Happy Scribe Recognizes so many languages - it is wonderful! This is the first truly and well working subtitle services for Finnish for example.Antti Mäki - Trustpilot
Funciona a la perfecciónFunciona has perfección. Muy recomendable para transcribir audios!Gemma Rodríguez - Trustpilot
Great online transcription toolsGreat online transcription tools! Save me a lot of time in video productions.Winifred Chen - Trustpilot