How to translate German video to Russian?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "German".We currently support translating from German to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Russian".Our video translator will generate the Russian translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from German to Russian.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the German to Russian video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the German video and our video translator will translate it into Russian.
How can I translate a video from German to Russian?
If you want to translate a video from German to Russian, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the German video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Russian from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
An absolutely fantastic toolI am impressed by the transcription and translation. And it all happens with great speed. I have not tried yet the subtitles. I'm sour That this works just as well. It saves me a lot of time in my work.Marie-Theres Tschiersch - Trustpilot
Great subtitlesGreat subtitles, really high quality. Really easy to use, user friendly and great experience overall. Could have a free version with a little more free minutes for goal overall its a really good software!Carla Portela - Trustpilot
Most accurateReviews This was the Easiest, cleanest, and MOST accurate transcription website I've used ... and I have tried A LOT!Leah Byrnes - Trustpilot
Transcribe over 119 languages and translates 9 both waysEasy to use, quick to set-up. Translates 9 languages in both ways (!) And transcribes in over 118 languages. Interpunction works really well Even When recording is not too clear. Time saver - absolutely recommended"Anton - Trustpilot