How to translate Japanese video to Mandarin?
- Upload your video.With our uploader, you can import your file from anywhere, whether it's on your laptop, Google Drive, Youtube, or Dropbox. The first 10 minutes are free and there's no file limit.
- Select "Japanese".We currently support translating from Japanese to English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Polish.
- Choose "Transcription" or "Subtitles".To translate your video, we first need to transcribe it. Depending on the format that you want to export, choose "Subtitles" if you plan to add the subtitles to your video later. Choose "Transcription" if you want to have a transcript instead.
- Choose "Automatic" or "Professional".Our automatic transcription software is lightning fast and 85% accurate. With our professional service, your file will be transcribed and proofread by an expert and native speaker and delivered with 99% accuracy.
- Receive your transcript/subtitles.Our automatic software will convert your file to text in just a few minutes (depending on the length of your file). If you choose our professional service, your transcript/subtitles will be ready within 24 hours.
- Select "Translation" > "Mandarin".Our video translator will generate the Mandarin translation of your transcript/subtitles within a minute.
- Click on "Export" and choose your preferred file format.It’s that easy to get translate a video from Japanese to Mandarin.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does the Japanese to Mandarin video translation work?
Our automatic transcription software transcribes the Japanese video and our video translator will translate it into Mandarin.
How can I translate a video from Japanese to Mandarin?
If you want to translate a video from Japanese to Mandarin, you can use Happy Scribe's transcription and translation services. First, choose a transcription service to convert the Japanese video to text. Once you have received the file, you can translate it to Mandarin from the editor.
Can I add the generated subtitles to the video?
Yes, absolutely! If you are editing the video, you can export the subtitles to SRT, VTT, or any format that the subtitle editor that you are using supports. Happy Scribe also has a subtitle tool that can burn/hardcode subtitles on the video.
Amazingly easy to use and astoundingly…Amazingly easy to use and astoundingly accurate. This HAS saved me a lot of time and drudgery.Jeff Weinberg - Trustpilot
Allow a bit more time, but overall great website!!I wish more time There Was Provided For Those Who can not Afford extra time goal other than That I loved it, it's a really helpful website!Chloe Kittrell - AppSumo
Excellent staffExcellent staff - Followed up straight after-sign up. Can not fault Their great customer service!TB - Trustpilot
My experience with this site was great…My experience with this site was great and i can t wait to experience moreMaria Antal - Trustpilot